8.27.2012

Hair Clips


Let me guess...

Your bangs & top strands get greasy way faster than the rest of your hair. 

No wonder. 

I bet you're hands are all over those strands even more than you realize. 

Welcome to my life. 
I'm a girl, I touch my hair obsessively. 

Let me introduce you to my hair clip.

The reason I don't have greasy bangs. 
The thing thats become part of my beauty routine. 
The clip, that most people know me by now. 

Its super simple. 
Throw your front hair up (however much you want) in this clip.


I have this clip in my hair-----

*whenever I'm at home: if I'm cleaning my room, getting dressed, watching TV, etc, it prevents me subconsciously from removing the hair out of my face. 

*whenever I get ready: whether I'm washing my face, putting on my makeup, getting dressed, etc, again, it prevents me from constantly removing my hair. AND, your moisturizer, foundation, hair serum, & anything else you put on those hands does not automatically transfer into your hair as well. 

I'm serious, you don't realize how much you really do it. 
Plus, I don't even like hair in my face. Pet peeve.

I also leave the clip on up until I arrive at my said destination. When I take the clip off, my bangs fall perfectly into place with the perfect amount of body & oomph.... better than any flat iron & hair spray could do. 


These hair clips are $2.00. Invest in some, or 10.
Stop washing your hair so much just because your 
bangs & top strands are the only thing greasy. 
You're damaging your hair! 

xoxo, Morgan.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

You are so awesome! I love my clips so much! I use mine just to blow dry my hair though! If I grow my hair out, I will try this for sure! Love how demanding you are about you are damaging your hair! LOL! Hope all is well! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a great idea!