8.23.2012

Toothbrush

I use toothbrush's not only for my teeth... 
but also for my other beauty regimen. 

Disclosure: They are two completely different toothbrush's. :)


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#1: Shape Eyebrows
Lightly spray the toothbrush with hairspray & run over eyebrows. 
**This keeps eyebrows in shape & the toothbrush bristles work better than anything.



#2: Tame Fly-aways 
Lightly spray hairspray on toothbrush & run over fly-aways on top of the head.
**Doing this ensures to only tame certain hairs & not effect the rest of your strands. 

-DO NOT hairspray top of head and then try to pat down the fly-aways,
 unless you want hard hair. 
-DO NOT put serum on top to tame, unless you want a greasy head. 


Cheers to it almost being the weekend! 

xoxo, Morgan.



6 comments :

Fashion Lover said...

I use to do that too!!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Okay, stellar tips girl! Stellar! ;) Love you! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Lee Young Hyun said...

Great post!.

follow my blog
http://8881397.blogspot.kr

lucia m said...

lol! cute

xo

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

TheTinyHeart said...

These are such great ideas! To keep brows in place, I've been using clear mascara or in a pinch I'll use a little bit of hair gel. I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter to win a gift card!(open internationally)

Alissa said...

Maybe I need to start using this on my curls!