6.12.2013

watt's up

I'm forever a sucker for dewy skin.

instagram is @morgwyman 
...follow for more tips & tricks




Yeah, drinking water, moisturizer, the right foundation, and exfoliating gives you that natural dewy skin,
but sometimes you just need some extra oomph. 

I'm in loooooove with this highlighter, Watt's Up, and it's what gave me the perfect skin for my temple pictures. 

Most of the highlighters I've tried I haven't liked, because they have too much glitter & shine, and make me look like I have oily skin. This one does none of that and blends insanely well. I'm so addicted that I use it every day & it instantly boosts my skin like no other product does. 


Here's a perfect picture to show where the highlighter should be applied (all the white areas). 
1. Apply to the tops of your cheekbones in a wide 'U' up towards your temple.
2. Apply a small amount to the forehead. I don't put the highlighter as big as the picture shows. I put it half as high, at the most. 
3. Apply a small and thin line to the top of your nose, straight up and down.
4. Use finger application to apply some right under the arch of your brows.
5. Dab a tiny bit just about the lips on the skin. This will give your lips a full and luminous look.
6. Apply a small amount of highlighter in the middle of the chin. 



xoxo.

please subscribe over on the right!