8.25.2013

Dear Husband...

Dear 15 yr. old me, 

THANK YOU for writing a letter to your future husband. It made for lots of laughs.

^^^

Scott & I were going through my memory box this weekend, and we happened to find a letter that I wrote to my 'future husband.' I remember exactly when I wrote this. I was working at the Fox Hollow Golf Course... my friends & I were obviously not entertained with our job that day so of course we wrote a letter to our future husbands.  (??? yeah, I don't know)

"Dear Husband.. whoever you are... consider yourself lucky enough to have this note that I so kindly wrote you. Well I already know you're an amazing man. You're obviously a very attractive man, with an amazing body... mine to claim, mine forever. Basically every day of our lives is going to be a blast. You are going to be a very humorous kid (I mean man) that will always make me laugh. Our stomachs will basically hurt all the time because of this. You will have amazing eyes and a gorgeous smile. You might want to say thank you to me right now for all these compliments...and while we're at it, you're welcome. We will have dates once a week at least. We will also travel the whole world. You're going to be a weird guy, because I'm weird. You're going to be athletic and don't let me win. I don't need your help. We are going to live in a place where its not too hot or cold, and in a house thats not to big or small. Our kids will be amazingly talented and gorgeous, of course. I prefer 4 or less, so pick a number around there. I will be your biggest fan & your biggest support. You are going to be the most amazing person I know. I look forward to spending all time and eternity with my best friend. P.S. We will rarely get in fights... but when we do, we'll make up for it. oh P.S. I will never be wrong, but say on one occasion I am, I'll make it up to you all night long.
 & you have to be older and taller. PROTECT ME!

Love, Morgan ___________ (I hope you have a good last name)"





Wee bit embarrassed to even share this! 

We were dying. 
It's a good thing Scott is everything I ever wanted.. or that would be an awkward letter. 

xoxo.




No comments :