8.14.2012

DIY Car Air Freshener

instagram--->  @morgwyman
<<for more tips & tricks>>

FYI: This has absolutely NOTHING to do with beauty.

I accidentally found the best air freshener for my car... 
and I just had to share this tip.

I am obsessed with smell. I always have been.
I have candles constantly lit in my room, I spray my perfume 
on me before I go to bed, my car has to smell fresh.... etc.

I have a wax melter in my room, & Walmart has a HUGE selection of different smells to choose from. I found one a few weeks ago that I really liked, bought it, & accidentally left it in my car. I went to work the next morning, thought nothing different, got back into my car later that day & my car smelled WONDERFUL.
 I was so confused. 

I looked in the backseat & realized my wax had melted in the summer heat. Ever since then, I have left that little container in my glove compartment or under my seat. It melts during the day, and leaves your car with that constant goodness. It's kind of annoying how radiant it smells ALL THE TIME. 

& for those worried about it being messy,
it doesn't melt one drop outside of the container! 



My favorite selections specifically for a car air freshener.....




It's the only accident I've ever been grateful for in my car.

Please take the time to subscribe on the right hand side!

xo.





2 comments :

Unknown said...

This post is so cute! I love how you accidentally found this! You are so cute! I hope you are having a good day! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog doll!

XO,
Elizabeth
www.tonicofwildness.com