8.09.2012

Smashbox Powder


Every morning after I put on my Dr. Brandt BB Cream, 
I finish my face off with Smashbox HALO Perfecting Powder.

Introducing, my favorite powder in the world. 
or at your nearest Sephora store

This powder is used for all kinds of photo shoots and appearances in the entertainment industry. On top of the BB Cream (check out that post here), this powder gives the perfect matte glow. It has such a soft finish that makes skin look so silky & smooth! 

I never use this on my entire face. I contour the outer edges of my eyebrows & forehead, cheekbones, jaw line, and sides of my nose. After I am done contouring and when the brush doesn't have much powder left on it, I will lightly dust around my face & blend. 

Anybody care for a detailed contouring post? 

I've been talking WAY too much about makeup. 




9 comments :

Unknown said...

Another product that sounds exceptionally wonderful!!! You are such a beauty expert!!! Love ya! xx, Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Frank Vinyl said...

nice!



www.frankvinyl.com
a california style blog

Unknown said...

I need to try this!

JET @ Moscato Villa said...

Sounds awesome. I've been using a matte-ify translucent power from some drugstore brand that's been working pretty well. Still interested in the BB cream though...need to go buy some soon to try it out

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

Wow. This sounds great. I might have to try it.

Nice blog! New follower :)

Unknown said...

teach us all your makeup ways lol. some of us have no knowledge.

Bonnie said...

I am a huge fan of Smashbox products. They wear so well.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm friends with Pip and love your blog! Pip just actually made a blog for me and my fashion designs! Hope you will come visit me!

Nikki

http://air-collections.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Yes please to a detailed contouring post! I've recently been doing a little bit of contouring as part of my makeup routine because my face has gotten so dang fat, but I'm new to it because I've never had to before. :/ I'm sure your techniques would be a thousand times more helpful than anything I'm already doing.