8.08.2012

BB Cream

Last week I made a stop at Sephora to get 1 product, and ended up leaving with 8 more....
 funny how they do that to you. 

Regardless, this shopping trip made me change my whole outlook on foundation. Most of you know that I was stuck on Bare Minerals. I still think its a fantastic product, but I have found something 100x better! Now I can assure you, when I am stuck on a product I am not easily swayed or convinced into another one. 

Dr. Brandt has a new skincare line, & it is nothing short of AMAZING. 
I was shown the new foundation, Flexitone BB Cream, and was intrigued. Still not convinced, the associates applied it onto my face, and I was 100% sold the next second. 


This foundation is sold in ONE color. Immediately you ask-- Will it make me look pasty? Will it make me look too dark? Will it make me look like a color I'm not? The answer is NO. This foundation relates to the tone blending technology. It helps correct and fix skin tones to help create the skin to appear flawless and even. BB Cream honestly transforms, on your skin right before your eyes, and its crazy

Reasons why I love this foundation:
ONE--      I couldn't even tell I had foundation on. Isn't that what we all want?
TWO--     It gave me the most flawless skin I have ever had. I am one of those                  
               girls who sometimes gets red splotches on the bottom of my cheeks. 
               This foundation took them right away!
THREE--   It gives the skin a crazy glow & dewy radiance!.. Better than any 
               other foundation I have used before!
FOUR--    I didn't have to do ONE touchup. It literally stayed perfect on my face 
               the WHOLE day. 

This is my skin after having the foundation on for 9 hours. 

I have seen it applied to a very fair-skin red head, a dark-skin Indian ethnicity, my mother, my sister, and myself, all who have olive skin. All types looked flawless seconds after BB Cream was applied.

Flexitone BB Cream is $40 and will last you around 3-4 months. 
You only need to use a dime sized amount, because it spreads extremely well. 

If you are like me, and not easily convinced ...
Go to the nearest Sephora store & ask an associate to try it on.
I'm positive you will buy the product after you see the results! 

I hope you love this as much as I do ladies!

I always set my foundation with a powder, so come back tomorrow
to see which product I can't live without!

THANK YOU for all the sweet comments & messages I have been receiving. Thank you for supporting my passion! 


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Well, dear... I don't even need to go to the store, as soon as I run out of my stuff now, I will be getting this! That's it! You sold me. Your skin looks beautiful with this on! Wow! THanks for the comment earlier on my make up! You are the best! xx, Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

JET @ Moscato Villa said...

So I just read this. And it makes me want to get up and go buy this right now. For real. Good sell. I'll be picking it up tomorrow most likely.