9.09.2012

free & reckless

Hello.

I'm back from a much needed break. Last Spring during New York Fashion Week, I was given the opportunity to be backstage and in the middle of all the action for a majority of the shows & presentations. This year, I am forced to watch behind my computer screen. This may have been the reason for my slight depression last week. :)

 Needless to say, I am completely inspired & ready for Fall to be here! 

I have so much to say, so I apologize in advance for all the 
ideas & thoughts I will be throwing your way this week. 


be free&reckless.

instagram: @morgwyman



2 comments :

Tori Baldridge said...

Free and reckless! Amen :)

Unknown said...

I love your top and that hat is super cute on you girl! Looking forward to all you have to say!! xo Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com