2.22.2013

conditioning.

don't worry, this isn't another sappy love post.

but, remember when I did this post?

well, I'm still obsessed..
my legs are soft soft sofffft even in the dry winter
so if you didn't get a chance to read & try it, nows your chance. 
I don't have enough time to exfoliate my legs every day, let alone shave them every day..
[laser i want you]

but when I do have the time...
I always use conditioner. 

instead of:

shaving cream 
{clogs the crap out of your razor & doesn't allow a clean shave}

soap & shampoo
{leaves skin dry & cracked}

& anything else you use. 




go buy some cheap conditioner, slather it on your legs & then shave.
[i use this for every other area i shave on my body as well]  

it's light enough for your shaver & your skin, 
leaving both super soft and hydrated.

i've missed you bloggers. 
xoxo. 

2 comments :

Amanda O said...

Morgan I just discovered your blog and it's super cute!! Congrats on the engagement! Rach showed me the skirt she got for your wedding and I can't wait to see pics!!!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Good to know Morgan. I'm going to try that. Didn't know u had a blog. Yay - now I can keep up with u more! Bye!