8.03.2012

DIY Facial Mask

Has anyone tried the exfoliating leg recipe yet?? 
I know I'm not the only one who loves it! 

I'm back with one of the best DIY Facial Masks. 
I was a little bored yesterday so I decided to throw on a mask.
Yes, this is a picture with my hair thrown up after a long day of work, 
no makeup, & NO PHOTOSHOP. Here I am. HA! 
(sorry for the bad quality)


If you want to know how I got my skin to be clear & even, 
all the secrets are in THIS POST

Homemade is not only cheap & easy.... but natural & healthy! 
Organic ANYTHING is always best for the body in every way, which is why I love these masks so much. 

Organic Banana & Oatmeal Face Mask
--designed for all skin types--

1/4 c. oatmeal --I would suggest grounding the oatmeal before
1 medium banana-- mash up
1 tbsp. honey-- **optional

Apply to face, & leave for 15 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water
DO NOT SCRUB SKIN AFTER.. gently soak & take off!

Bananas are good for the skin because they are gentle, contain high nutrients, and are such a great moisturizer. Oatmeal is known to be amazing for every type of skin. It makes a great exfoliator and is known to work against acne! If added, honey is a natural antibacterial & can be great when fighting acne. It is said to act as a humectant, drawing moisture from the air to hydrate the skin! 

wow, this is embarrassing!

If anyone has different organic masks that they love, 
feel free to throw them my way!! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend! 

instagram @morghanssen

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Hi girl!!! I love this post and love that you are without makeup and still look gorgeous!!! xx, Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Elisabeth said...

Great post dear !!
You look great ;)

xx from
http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

Laura said...

Great post, and great ideas!!, i follow you :), kisses!

Martin said...

Wonderful recipe! Think it is an amazing idea :)

look-scout.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love DIY masks!